-FaLcAo- Its just like another day...
I am here, still wondering what i want to do in the future. I am in doubt regarding my studies now. And i do mean BIG doubt. I am really losing interest in all my A level subjects, hockey, soccer and myself. I got a failing ankle, sore brain and a lost mind. For short, I am losing my footing in reality.
I just cant help thinking that i am unable to get through this 'reality' of society. Where policies, biasness, prejudice and discrimination is all over. I myself, can safely say that i need a hard kick in the arse to move because i am lazy to the absolute core if it does not hit my interest. Looking at my rate i am going, i can hardly make it the year-end promotion examinations. I am studying as accordingly to the topics given. I will certainly hope I will get through to next year.
My parents had left me to the sharks now, time for me to make my own move. I have to motivate myself, to push on. Question now lies in 'Whats my target university?', 'What major should i take?', 'How long will it take?' and 'Can i handle it?'. I am getting a very little support or rather guidance. I need someone to pour this ladden weight on my shoulders. But who?
Aite, i am having a bad headache right now. so, Ta!
No comments:
Post a Comment