-FaLcAo- Its just like another day...
Yo! Guess what? the last soccer match i was a subsitute. Cool eh? when i got in, i got to prove myself. I Manage to kick the ball Once. Wow. I bet yall are envious. FUCK my tiny ass! I prefer to play soccer in Fifa 2004 rather then get humiliated like this. No wonder i can find NO motivation to play for then. Let alone get up early in the fucking morning and waiting for late opponents and players. I rather sleep or just do crap on my computer. 'Utility man', rite... Another name for useless spare part. Why labeled as such? Because i am a to be shoved aside for them to play. Next match, I WONT SHOW MY FUCKING FACE! Why am i typing it down? Good question. I want this grp to know that i do not deserved to be called FALCAO with regards to my play time on pitch. I cant even believe a bunch of guys find me hard to handle on pitch at school. they said so themself. Pissed? very. So my solution, pay for the jersey and fuck off like a good citizen of Singapore.
My dream team: Myself, Azhari, Hafiz, Sadiq, Am nor, Mark, Taufiq, Shazni, Zaki, Aung(GK), Mr Andrew, Farid, Helmi, Aufa Ridwan, Nazrey. Thats a long list of high pitch influence players.
No comments:
Post a Comment