Monday, November 01, 2004

Sadness from within

-FaLcAo- Its just like another day...
Sadness from within

Azhari, i dont know if you're going to read this but i'll just put it up anyway. I felt really sad that you didnt make it to year 2. I was all teary eyed just now. Kinda embarressing. Its a big loss for me as i have lost my best dude in skool. My lame partner by my side. its goin to be very quiet as i got no one to really talk all my thoughts out with and share my lameness with. i want to spend your official last 2 days in school breaking around. I am really goin to miss those times and fun we have. Those ups and down we went through. I will pray for you to make it in life. =]

Anyway, i got through to the next round of school. Which is year 2. I don't really deserve this. on my part, i am the drop dead and woke smiling lazy bugger. My freakin attitude towards to myself is crap. So, i personally dont deserve it. Azhari does more than me. he studied harder than me. More consistant of doin homeworks and being in school. i just feel so low now.

Ta!

No comments: